We specialise in design, delivery and management of white label gamification solutions to provide fan and audience engagement for our clients.
Using our expertise, experience and market understanding we work closely with clients to ensure the games we deliver reach and surpass their goals.
Delivered over 1,000 games for Rights Holders, Media and Betting Clients
Delivered multi-lingual games in Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East and Africa
Part of Snack Media (Providing Fan Engagement Strategies since 2007)
Executive team with 15 years of global fantasy and predictor game experience
Delivered games which have engaged over 20 million fans
Interactive games with over 150 million transactions
Snack Gaming is a joint venture with Snack Media with over 15 years experience across:
- Developing and licensing of fantasy and predictor games globally
- Building and managing international digital fan networks and audiences
- International sports marketing and sponsorship for international brands and rights holders
OUR SENIOR TEAM
Co-Founder & Fantasy Sports Specialist
- 15 years’ experience in fan and audience engagement having run fantasy, predictor and quiz sport campaigns for rights holders including the FLI.
- Managed 1, 500 fan engagement games for over 600 clients with over 15m game players.
Co- Founder of Snack Media & Digital Engagement and Content Specialst
- Founded Snack Media group and Footballfancast.com
- 15 years’ experience in building and managing sports fan networks and audiences.
- Digital project management for ford UEFA Champions League, Commonwealth Games, Capital One Cup.
Co – Founder & Sports Marketing Specialist
- Co-founder & CEO of Generate Sponsorship
- Leading the agency for 14 years across Consultancy, PR & Social, Events & Sales and into one of the UK’s leading Sports Marketing Agencies before its acquisition by Mission Marketing Plc’s Mongoose Sports & Entertainment in April 2016.
We have unique access to
- A broad range of white label products & enterprise builds
- Distribution to over 20 million sports fans on a monthly basis
- In-house content, sales and programmatic teams
Our philosophy is to only undertake a project where commercial gain can be identified and proven
We work in partnership with our clients to increase revenue (and mitigate risk) via:
- Robust digital and commercial strategy
- Low cost licence fees and/or results led remuneration, part funding
or joint venture’s to build and commercialise projects
- Inhouse sales & commercial teams
SNACK MEDIA BLOG
Snack Media Ltd.
Rosebery House Business Centre,
70 Rosebery Avenue,
South Coast Office
Hove Business Centre
Phone: 020 7272 7582